The MISSION of the School District of Oconee County Student Health Services is to provide competent and compassionate care to our students that will assist in their optimal health, and enhance their learning ability so that they will be able to advance academically.
The VISION of our program is to promote and protect student health and wellness by providing evidence based nursing care that will facilitate student health and academic success.
- Should my child stay home?
- What health screenings are available for students?
- Can the school nurse give my student his or her prescription medicine?
- Medical Guidelines for Field Trips
- SDOC Assisting Students with Medications Policy
- 2021-2022 DHEC Required Immunizations
Should my child stay home?
What health screenings are available for students?
Can the school nurse give my student his or her prescription medicine?
Medical Guidelines for Field Trips
SDOC Assisting Students with Medications Policy
2021-2022 DHEC Required Immunizations
SDOC Medical Forms
Medication Form for Over Night Field Trips
Notification of Food Allergy - Spanish
Permission to administer prescription medication
Permission to administer prescription medication -Spanish
Permission to administer non-prescription meds
Permission to administer OTC medication
Permission to Administer OTC Medication - Spanish